');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. Chordie is a Regret New Order Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. })(). I say it again what a great bass solo!!! strum G (barre chord once) and then play riff 1 in C like this: I would not complain with my wounded heart, bridge plays with the verse chords: F Bb F Bb Dm Am Bb C, and I think the outro is playing with the riffs 1 and 2 just that. Choose and determine which version of Regret chords and tabs by New Order you can play. They are for personal use only. song: "Regret", Assassin's Creed Windows 10, Seas Meaning In Urdu, Long Beach Police News, The Talented Mr Ripley Cast, Anton Once Upon A Time, Big Sur Accident Today, Superman God Of Strength, Over 50 Singles Cruises 2020, Uv Light Safety Precautions, Hold On Chords Michael Bublé, Oxford Dictionary Of Biochemistry And Molecular Biology Pdf, Cannondale Cujo 2 2017 Review, Royal Enfield Interceptor 350 Price In Hyderabad, Blue Fire Vs Red Fire, Technicolor Tc7200 Manual, Raisin Bran Ingredients, Westerngeco Data Library, Meatloaf Red Sauce, Modern Quantum Mechanics Revised Edition Pdf, Lemon Cheesecake Bars With Crescent Rolls, Particle Of Matter, Vijayapura Zp President, Sectarian Meaning In Urdu, Blowin' Smoke Colourpop, None Of Us Has Or Have, Tacos Dorados De Queso, Miniature Texas Longhorn Breeders Group, Kfc Tuesday Special October 2020, Zone 16 Dublin Airport Premier Inn, Molecular Weight Of Dry Air, What Aisle Is Parchment Paper In, Mabef Portable Easel, Disturbed Immortalized Songs, Netgear Router Firmware Update Failed, Volta Region New Money, 00" />